The Beginning

06:31 0 Comments A+ a-


Where to begin? I'm not really sure!

Firstly I guess, welcome to my new blog. Let me start by saying, I am not a newbie to blogging, not at all - I've been blogging for over 10 years now but I recently have felt somewhat of a change in myself and with that, I've decided to start a new blog with a completely new direction. The main purpose of which is to document my journey and exploration of spirituality. 

I'm not really sure where this is going to go, all I know that is over the past few years I have felt the need to explore all the possibilities - the feeling that there is something bigger than us.  Without going too deep, I guess in some ways I am looking for the holy grail - the meaning of life. I don't think I'll ever find an answer to that question, all I know is that my 'beliefs' up to this point have been muddled and not necessarily representative of the person I am. I didn't choose my Roman Catholic upbringing, it was decided for me. 

I've always felt curious about psychic development and have a heightened awareness of things occurring around me, so encouraged on by some lovely ladies I have decided it's time to check out any psychic and intuitive abilities that might be lurking inside me!

Of course there will be those that think this is complete poppycock and that's fair enough, but at the very least I hope to learn how to fully relax and more importantly learn to trust my own instincts. Two things I feel I have completely lost sight of over the past few years. If I can achieve that then I will feel I have achieved a goal - anything more than that is a bonus!